Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Journey to Eurasia and North Asia

Through today's conference, we were able to sit down and talk to real-life missionaries over a meal and experience a journey through different parts of the world. After the sessions today (especially the Eurasia experience), I had realized that I was not so bold and courageous in evangelism after all. I was telling God, "I guess I can't go everywhere you tell me to go." I guess I still faced a fear of rejection and unknown. However, I know that as I offer these fears and failures of mines, God will be honored, and it doesn't make me less capable of doing His work. We're all a working progress and I am totally opened to having God form me and mold me into being the servant that He has planned for me to be!

P.S I saw snow for the FIRST time this morning! You could imagine how crazy I looked as I was dancing in the snow =)

2 comments:

free said...

Hey Donna, thanks for sharing. I know God doesn't want us to compare ourselves with others. Each of us are at a different levels in our walk with Him. It's ok to take one small step at a time knowing that our little hands are holding onto Daddy's hand and He will show us where to go and how to do it in His right time.

free said...

p.s. Did u lie down and make a snow angel ;-)